Solutions by ARCAD Software
ARCAD for DevOps
Automate each phase in the DevSecOps cycle:
- - Application analysis
- - Version control
- - Application build
- - Code quality/security check
- - Unit test
- - Functional regression test
- - Deployment/rollback
Automate the detection of quality flaws and security vulnerabilities in IBM i source code.
Code quality and security checks become a continuous part of the DevOps cycle.
Eliminate Peer review effort for coding standards with 100+ rules, integrated with RDi.
IBM i Unit Test Automation
Automate the creation and execution of unit test cases for any IBM i module, program or service program.
Generate a complete unit test from RDi in just a few clicks. Create reusable test assets. Generate ARCAD iUnit test cases and execute them automatically after each code change.
“Shift defects left:” Isolate defects early during the coding phase, when they cost the least.
- - Transformer RPG: Convert legacy RPG code to modern, free-form syntax that’s easy for experienced and new developers to understand and maintain
- - Transformer DB: Open and standardize your Db2 databases by converting DDS files to SQL automatically.
- - Transformer Synon: Convert Synon CA 2E 4GL code to modern syntax.
- - Transformer Field: Automate mass transformation of RPG source and database following a field size increase.
Data-oriented regression test automation for IBM i. Record functional test cases and replay them automatically at each application release. Detect differences in the database, user interface and spool files.
Guarantee the accuracy of your modernization project: Run ARCAD Verifier test cases before and after modernization to eliminate regression risk
Catch defects before they reach production: As part of your continuous DevTestOps process, ARCAD Verifier runs precisely those tests impacted by a code change.
Multi-Platform Release Management
One single console to manage all your releases - across the data center, hybrid and multi-cloud. Cloud independent and open source.
- - Orchestrate – Plan and pilot your releases
- - Provision – Automate your infrastructure
- - Deploy – Synchronize code and data
- - Rollback – Secure 24/7 availability
- - Cloud independent – No vendor lock-in
- - Agentless clients — Save time
- - Codeless – Design deployment graphically
The use of personal or identifying data outside production brings a major risk of data leak, and many regulations now require the anonymization or pseudonymization of data. With DOT Anonymizer, protect your data across all systems and DBMS:
- - Irreversible anonymization
- - Simple and sustainable business model, regardless of the volume of data
- - Agnostic solution, regardless of the DBMS
- - Consistency and usability of anonymized data
- - On-the-fly anonymization API in production