DataVantage / Direct Computer Resources
Direct Computer Resources' DataVantage z/OS mainframe software allows you to edit and update production and test data safely, efficiently and affordably.
DataVantage software products mask production data for non-production uses such as DevOps, testing, analyses and more. Data Masking functionality protects sensitive information enabling compliance with corporate policies and government regulations including GDPR, HIPAA and CPAA (among others).
Solutions by DataVantage / Direct Computer Resources
DataVantage Db2 for z/OS
DataVantage for Db2 for z/OS (release 12) provides data management capabilities including browsing, editing and copying for IBM Db2 databases. Data masking functionality creates production-like data for non-production uses such as DevOps, training, testing and more, while enabling compliance with corporate policies and government privacy regulations like GDPR, HIPAA, and CPPA, among others.
- Creates smaller test databases that reflect production conditions to explore multiple logic paths
- Data masking protects sensitive information
DataVantage for IMS
DataVantage for IMS (release 7.1) provides data browsing, editing and copying plus data masking functionality to create production-like data for non-production uses. Compatible with all IBM versions of z/OS and IMS databases. All functions can be used with VSAM files.
- Protects sensitive information
- Provides comprehensive editing and data verification of production and test data
- Creates smaller test databases to explore multiple logic paths
- Logical compare highlights differences between two databases
DataVantage Data Masking Express
DataVantage Data Masking Express is an affordable z/OS data masking- only software product that masks production data for non-production uses, enabling compliance with corporate policies and government regulations. It runs alongside current data management software. A single installation can mask any z/OS data such as Db2, IMS, VSAM and sequential files.
Competitively priced subscriptions are CPU-based regardless of processing capacity.
- Buy-only data masking
- Affordable subscriptions = software upgrades and support