Mainframe Master Innovations
Superior Technology Combined with Talented People = Irrepressible Excellence
TechChannel’s host and contributing editor Reg Harbeck, M.A., IBM Champion, and past SHARE Board Member, takes us on a journey examining why, nearly 60 years after its launch, the mainframe is the launchpad of many of the definitive business-enabling IT innovations in history, often predating similar technologies on other platforms by decades. Harbeck and these seven mainframe luminaries, weigh in on why the platform has enjoyed ongoing success and they delve into the mainframe’s value and irrepressible excellence:
- Len Santalucia, CTO and business development manager for Vicom Inﬁnity, a Converged Company;
- Rosalind Radcliffe, IBM Fellow and CIO Dev CTO;
- Marna Walle, z/OS installation, upgrade and management at IBM;
- Brian Marshall, chief strategist at Vanguard Integrity Professionals;
- Milt Rosberg, global VP for sales marketing and business development for Vanguard Integrity Professionals;
- Dr. Cameron Seay, mainframe thought leader/Adjunct Professor at East Carolina University; and
- Greg Lotko, general manager of the Mainframe Software Division at Broadcom.
This Mainframe Master Innovations segment is Part 1 of two parts in 2023, with the second portion published in October.
About the author
TechChannel is an independent communications channel designed to educate and inform enterprise and SMB IT professionals.
See more by TechChannel