TechChannel Unveils Interactive Content Platform
By Emma Pitzl / March 27, 2023
What you need to know about TechChannel's new content platform and partner offerings
Interactive Platform FeaturesStarting this month, our e-book content will be developed using the Ion platform from Rock Content. Using the Ion platform we can customize and build almost any web experience imaginable. You can build e-books and other content types that sport interactive features that come to life as you scroll, giving you more information as you hover and click.
The Ion Platform interactive on-page features include:
- Registration forms
- Interactive maps
- Quizzes and assessments
- Videos and animated objects
- Sections built with unique navigation
In this month’s interactive e-book, you can learn about:
- The three factors to consider when developing a hybrid cloud strategy
- Why hybrid cloud is on the rise in a post-pandemic world
- Whether a managed services provider (MSP) is the right choice for hosting your hybrid cloud.
Enterprise Edition: Hybrid Cloud: The Best of Both Worlds
SMB Edition: How to Build a Successful Hybrid Cloud Strategy
z/OS / AIX / IBM i / Linux on IBM Z / Linux on POWER / Windows / z/VM / z/VSE / Article / Community / Industry news / Other
About the author
Emma Pitzl is managing editor of TechChannel and a content strategist at MSPC.
See more by Emma Pitzl