Maxava is a worldwide provider of innovative Monitoring, High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions. Maxava’s software and services are available from a global network of partners and are integral to the cloud offerings of leading Managed Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers. Maxava is an IBM Business Partner, and Maxava software is available via SaaS, cloud (DRaaS—Disaster Recovery as a Service and MaaS—Monitoring as a Service), subscription and on-premise software licensing models. Today, Maxava serves more than 500 customers in over 40 countries, providing 24/7/365 support directly through regional offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Solutions by Maxava
Maxava HA Enterprise+
Maxava HA Enterprise+ offers comprehensive High Availability and Disaster Recovery readiness for an IBM i application.
- Simulated Role Swap (SRS) enables users to test their Disaster Recovery plan without downtime.
- Multiple Node Role Swap enables role swap capabilities between local and remote multiple-node environments.
- Remote Role Swap Capability allows admins to perform a role swap (in either direction) on command from a mobile device.
- Multi-threaded IFS dynamically replicates up to 255 parallel processes to enable faster processing of IFS data on backup systems.
Maxava’s Capture Point Restore is the first solution of its kind, serving as a “recycle bin” from which to recover previous versions of your IBM i data. Configured files are captured right up to the last transaction, ready to be immediately restored if recovery is required. Immediately recover objects and data after unintended deletion, or corruption, with point-in-time recoverability.
- Restore accidental deletes, immediately
- Rollback and recover from corrupted files, immediately
- Rollback/forward data files
- Event-triggered archiving gives you peace of mind
- True Point-in-time recovery
- Archiving to IBM i and non-IBM i, local, remote and cloud storage supported
Mi8 Cloud-based architecture enables you to monitor local and remote systems for potential issues. Monitored alerts are delivered to the expert you choose, the platform of choice, with the capability to allow immediate remedial action.
- Intelligent solution built for Multi-platform, “single pane of glass” for IBM i, Windows, Linux, and AIX
- In-house, remote management, co-lo, and MSP monitoring is supported
- Advanced “Filter, Group & Display” (FGD) technology allows you to choose who sees what
- FGD by business entity, location, systems type, operational area, platform, etc
- Comprehensive monitoring capability for Applications, OS, Hardware, HA, etc
- “Alert and Response” via multiple device types