Maxava is a worldwide provider of innovative monitoring, high availability, and disaster recovery solutions. Maxava’s software and services are available from a global network of partners and are integral to the cloud offerings of leading Managed Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers. Maxava is an IBM Business Partner, and Maxava software is available via SaaS, cloud (Disaster Recovery as a Service and Monitoring as a Service), subscription and on-premise software licensing models.
Solutions by Maxava
Maxava HA Enterprise+
Maxava HA Enterprise+ provides scalable, cost-effective IBM i real-time replication. Suitable for on-premise, co-location, and cloud environments, as well as cloud migrations.
- - Simulated Role Swap enables users to test their Disaster Recovery plan without downtime.
- - Remote Role Swap Capability allows admins to perform a role swap via a mobile device.
- - Multi-threaded IFS dynamically replicates up to 255 parallel processes to enable faster processing of IFS data.
- - Command Scripting Function enables pre-enabled commands to be defined and run to reduce failover and role-swap times.
Maxava’s Capture Point Restore (CPR) serves as a “recycle bin” from which to recover previous versions of your IBM i data. Configured files are captured right up to the last transaction, ready to be immediately restored if recovery is required. Immediately recover objects and data after unintended deletion, or corruption, with point-in-time recoverability. Other features include an added layer of ransomware protection, event-triggered archiving and support for archiving to IBM i and non-IBM i, local, remote, and cloud storage.
Mi8 is an intelligent solution built for multiplatform, local, and remote monitoring of IBM i, Windows, Linux, and AIX. Via cloud-based architecture, current and potential issues can be monitored for, with alerts directed to chosen experts.
- - Comprehensive monitoring capability for applications, operating system, hardware, high availability and more.
- - In-house, remote management, co-lo, and MSP monitoring is supported.
- - Filter, Group and Display technology enables monitoring to be split by business entity, location, system type, operational area, and platform, allowing you to choose who sees what.
More by Maxava
Maxava's Ash Giddings and Martin Norman offer expert insights on high availability and reveal key features of Maxava's cutting-edge HA/DR solution for IBM i
Content by Maxava